Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fountain Side Arts

I branded a logo and business card for Fountain Side Arts a small up and coming gallery in Fountain Hills Arizona. Learning how to educate and encourage clients to be more cautious and intentional with their choices is always interesting.

I think teaching in a way always make me a better designer because you have to explain why you choose is successful. Expressing your thoughts out loud always helps me understand my decisions better.
Special thanks to Taryn Hiroshima. Thanks for all of your lovely advice.

Final Picks
Some illustrative logo explorations
A worthy exploration
Some logo explorations


3 comments:

Romina said...

whoa! yeah their idea was pretty scary lol
Krista these came out beautiful! I love the logo (it does have the fountain movement) and that green color(my fav color teal green yay :)

Eric said...

Great work, I love it! Seeing all the different ideas is really neat.

I added you to my blog-roll as well :)

taryn said...

love how it came out.. you did a fabulous job (: