Sunday, September 14, 2008

CATSTASH


I wanted to show how the accordion book can be read in two different perspectives. You can look at the publication one as a book and the other as one large spread. 

When you read the book at flip pages I did the spreads in pairs where the color pallet matches.Enjoy.



































































































































































































5 comments:

J. A. W. Cooper said...

This is so funny! I want a catstache. As long as it was cattractive, and not a catastrophe. I'll stop.

Cat Suen said...

ahhhh! no way krista! two thumbs up :)

taryn said...

amazing. (:

Amalthea said...

Hey Fatso-chan. I have a poster with eggs you drew me in my room from a long time ago, and I am going to get a new cat for Christmas.

I hope it doesn't grow on my face. <3 CONTACT ME. (It's the pumpkin king).

AICRO said...

fuck yea, that's pretty much the best thing ever.